Sunday, June 7, 2009

Ready to Race

I have not done an "A-Race" triathlon since Ironman Wisconsin in 2007 and now that I'm a week out from Ironman 70.3 Kansas, I'm ready to go.

My training has been about as good as it can get, with no injuries and every key workout done. I've PR'ed in every race I have done so far this year, and I'm already almost at my goal FTP, VDOT, and weight that I want to reach by September of this season.

More importantly though, I have a great plan for race day, that I have practiced with sucess, twice.

My goal is simply to execute my plan and race my race.

The only thing left is the hardest part of training for me, the taper.

Here are a few pictures of my bike all dressed up to race.










1 comment:

  1. Matt,
    Good luck this weekend. I have a feeling you're going to crush it.

    ReplyDelete