Monday, September 14, 2009

Thank You!

It's going to be a few days before I can pull together an Ironman Wisconsin Race Report, however I wanted to thank my ever expanding support crew. Two years ago when I first attempted IMWI I had a few supports, this year I had more than I could count and it made all the difference in the world when I needed most...the ENTIRE run!

My wife Theresa - Not ony has Theresa supported my crazy hobby for 5 years now, she has embraced it and made it a way of life for both of us. Dealing with my crazy workout schedues, diet, traveling to races, and race week nerves is quite a task and she does it over and over ... with a smile. She is also the best spectator in the world! I love you Theresa and couldn't do it without you!

Mom, Dad and Chris - thanks for coming to Madison and spending a long day outside chasing me around.

Coach Rich and Coach Patrick @ Endurance Nation - You training plans had me more physically prepared for this race than I have ever been for anything in my life. Your race execution resources and 4 keys talk had me mentally prepared and seeing you guys and the team on the course throughout the day helped me through some very dark times.

Team EN Racers - It was awesome seeing everyone on the course throughout the day. Everyone looked great and encouraged me every time they saw me. I wish I looked as good as you guys did!

Team EN Spectators - You guys rock for making the trip out to volunteer and support us. It really helped to see Jim, Larry, and Trent at varrious parts of the course ... along with Matt in T1 and Mike at the swim start.

Team EN (Online) - Everytime I crossed a timing mat I knew the team was watching from around the world and it helped to me keep me going. Not to meant the motivation and great advice all season long.

Cheryl and Tony - Thanks for all the great weekend rides and dealing with my intervals at times :-) Can't wait to see you guys cross Lake Placid next year.

Coach Keith @ Well Fit - Thanks to your help I came out of the water very relaxed, feeling great, and ready for a good day.

Thanks again to everyone I mention above and everyone else that has helped along the way, I really couldn't have done it without each of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment